Profile by Sanford Day 236-239

Long Labor Day Weekend...challenges a PLENTY!

Can't think of anything I ate that was new or out of the ordinary. I am pretty sure I stayed on plan 90% of the time.
I did eat some dark chocolate out of a seed and dried fruit mix my kid was going to throw away, I had a bite of the other kid's protein packed Cliff bar, and a bite of not-so-great-totally-not-worth-it fruit pizza at a Labor Day BBQ.
Yesterday I finished up the last of my steroid Rx...so I hope the scale starts reacting positively. So 6 days of a steroid and a new inhaler...I hope to start walking again tomorrow morning.

We spent a lot of time at the pool this weekend...trying to soak it up. So Friday night I had to hit the drive thru for the kiddos. I abstained and came home to leftover bbq salmon wraps. Win! Saturday we stayed in which was unfortunate since the weather was sooo beautiful...but I had a chore list a mile long and I wanted it done. Kids didn't help much...shocker...so my list of 7 things took all 3 days to accomplish...but they got done. My back hurt so much Sunday night that after the kids were in bed...I took a very very long soak in the tub. But the laundry was done, closets cleaned out and "restocked" with the next season and size UP for the kids and DOWN for me, and outfits put together for help with Daddy's Morning routine. We went to the pool on Friday night, Monday mid-day, and a pool party Monday night. We wanted to hit up a park too and totally should have on Saturday...but when I set my mind on a household goal...come hell or high water, I am going to get it done before I have to go back to work!

I did have issues getting my water consumption in this weekend and I am feeling it today. So goal for this week...exercise and WATER!!

I am off to lunch hour yoga to test out my lung capacity! Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday weekend.


Weight: NO change  - 71.09


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8