Profile by Sanford Days 260-261

Food:
Dinner 
Monday Night: Braised Short Rib, Cauliflower Mash, and Green Beans
Tuesday Night: Grilled Chicken, Broccoli Slaw, and Butternut Squash Lettuce Wraps with BBQ/Mustard sauces.

Challenges: I know I have bitched about this before...but getting up so early and exercising is making me HUNGRY!! Waking at 5:30 and not eating until 9:30 is torturous. I think I am going to have to adjust my schedule a little bit. This whole schedule thing is just driving me nuts...if I eat too early in the AM, I am HANGRY in the afternoon. If I eat too late in the morning...I am dragging and cranky in the morning. But I do need to do a better job of spacing things out. Last night for dinner I was not at all hungry and only ate part of my dinner. I ended up eating the rest AND my last meal replacement at like 9:30pm. 

Current Schedule: (not exact based on meetings and kids schedules...but close)
8am - Caffeine
9:30 - Meal Replacement
11:30 - Veggies and meal replacement
1:30 - Meal Replacement
4pm - Bar
6:30pm - Dinner
9pm - Meal Replacement. 

I think I can separate the 2 hour blocks in the afternoon and do 2.5 hour blocks instead. 

7:30am - Caffeine
9am -  Meal Replacement
11:30 - Veggies and meal replacement
2pm - Meal Replacement
4:30pm - Bar
7pm - Dinner
9:30pm - Meal Replacement.

Exercise: Have walked in the AM Monday, Tuesday and today. We do 2.67-2.8 miles. My under desk Elliptical arrived and I set it up yesterday!! I am happily pedalling along as I type. I set it up yesterday afternoon and had over 3000 "steps" in it by the end of the day. I can't wear my shoes on it or I will hit my knees on the dest. But other than that I think I will love it. My fitness tracker also doesn't "count" these steps as my arms are not moving...but I will see if I can somehow add it in as a separate" work out"


Weight: STILL no movement..- 75.5 .I have officially plateaued. Three weeks of losing and gaining the same 2 lbs. What happens when I do ever switch to adapt? What am I doing wrong!?! I have my meeting with my coach tomorrow...and believe you me...this will be talked about at length. So I will let you know what she says. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8