Profile by Sanford Day 242

Food:
Profile Pom Green Tea
Chocolate Shake
Profile Pizza with a slice of ham and extra cheese
Green beans dipped in honey mustard
Chocolate Shake
Chicken Sausages, Snap Peas, and Profile noodles with LF Laughing Cow Cheese.
Caramel Cocoa Bar
Frozen Blended Chocolate shake

Challenges:
Events: My husband's restaurant had a FREE Wine and Food event last night. My mom and her friend were in town and really wanted me to go with them. I wanted to go...but I felt like the temptation would have been too great. Everyone is always saying..."you can have a little". But a little of leads to a lot...or just throws my system into reverse and takes DAYS to get it going on track again. Luckily, I couldn't find a babysitter in that short of notice, so I had another excuse.

Does being on plan and trying to stick to it make other people feel anti-social?

Birthdays:
My husband and mother's birthdays are coming up. With my mom and her friend visiting we took advantage of the free childcare to make reservations to celebrate my husband's birthday....and it's a big one...ends in a ZERO! So eating out at a nice restaurant means trying to eat AROUND the carbs:). Also...CAKE....always the birthday cake question. Luckily, my husband's favorite is German Chocolate...and I am not a huge fan...so I can easily walk away from that. I bought cupcakes for the rest of the family. I may have a bite of one of the kid's...but I stayed away from buying my favorite flavors.

Well now, fortunately(for my plan) and unfortunately(in some many ways), my mom and her friend have to go home early due to said friend's husband having a medical emergency. So...birthday dinner is canceled for now. Cupcakes are still in the house...but like I said...shouldn't be much of an issue. But I need to come up with an alternative to celebrate his birthday.
Even if I could find a babysitter for Sunday or Monday night, most of the nice restaurants that he wants to eat at are also closed on Sundays and Mondays. Also, kiddo has soccer practice on Monday.

Exercise:
Sleep and morning storms have kept me in the house...but I will try again tomorrow morning!


Weight: :) truckin' right along :): - 74.39

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8