Profile by Sanford Day 253

Food:
Lunch was leftover veggies...a mix of green beans, asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, and butternut squash. Dinner was fish taco lettuce wraps with shredded cheese, broccoli slaw, FF sour cream, and salsa.

Challenges:
Same woman is still bringing in baked goods and leaving them in the break room. I give her crap about it every day...she just laughs and tells me how strong I am. There are days I want to...nevermind...that's not nice.
Have a fellow profiler (Hey Steph!!) coming back home for a visit and we are headed out to dinner at my hubby's restaurant. I hope I can make a better selection this time than I did last time! At least it will be easier with both of us supporting each other and not ordering trigger foods in each other's company.

Exercise:
Hit 11,100 steps yesterday! Which was good since I didn't come even close over the weekend (though I sweated my tail off at the soccer fields both days!!...but I guess sitting and yelling isn't really all that much exercise!)

Musings:
I weighed both of my kids this morning to see how far I am before I can take a picture holding (or attempting to hold) both of them for total weight loss visual. I am 6.66lbs (not liking that number) away from that...assuming I can lose that many pounds before either of them has a growth spurt...I do feel like I have been "chasing" them for a while now.

So it has been just over 9 months and I have lost just over 75lbs. My goal now is to hit 100 by the 1 year mark...which is very close to my birthday. I am already planning my own Bday/Goal Reaching Party in my head:)

Weight: teetering again....- 75.94

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8