Profile by Sanford Days 234-235

So I have been slacking on my posts this week!
Not intentional...just busy, I guess!

Food: I tried the new Oatmeal Raisin bars at my appt yesterday...actually kind of liked them...but they are 10g bars...so I probably won't be buying them until Phase 2.
Haven't tried anything else new that I can remember in the last few days.

Challenges: Damn Donuts in the office this morning...and they won't stop talking about that they are hot and fresh of the conveyor belt from Krispy Kreme....uggghhh pure torture.
My sweet tooth is in overdrive this week....feel like I am ducking behind walls just to avoid looking at things I will regret eating.

Health: So I told you about new meds. I plan to put them to the test today and walk over lunch. We will see if this inhaler and steroids have fixed my issues. If not, call back into the doctor!

NSW: Had my last appointment with Amanda yesterday. She is moving on to bigger and better things. But we did measurements and she told me that I have hit the "average" range in body fat %!!! She also cut me a ribbon of 38.1 inches of total loss. It was eye opening! I also was able to get into a swimming suit last night that I bought 100 years ago...and it has never fit...still doesn't...cuz now the cup size is too big:)!! I also got the sewing machine out to take in my favorite pair of pants because I was not ready to part with them!!

ALSO...while I wasn't paying attention...this blog hit 10,000 views! That is mind boggling!

Weight:...hahaha so I stepped on the scale this morning and jumped right back off it so it wouldn't register...anyone else ever do that? - 71.1


Have a safe holiday weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8