Profile by Sanford Days 250-252

Food:
Dinners: Friday...I have no idea (Maybe leftover steak and asparagus...??)
             Saturday...Literally ate all the meat and veggies that were on my kids' plates that they had refused to eat over the past few days. I felt like a garbage disposal.
             Sunday: We had burger lettuce wraps and green beans

Challenges:
Dunkin' Frickin' Donuts...I promised the oldest that if she helped me out Saturday morning with a pretty big and long task, we would swing through and get her a donut on the way to her soccer game(and a little sugar rush might put a pep in her step during the game...). Well, did you know that DD now has PEANUT BUTTER filling in their new donuts...Mother of all that is holy...PB and Chocolate are my kryptonite. Well, since I was buying the older one a donut, I had to get an order of munchkins for the little one...and I should have stopped there...but no, I ordered a chocolate and PB donut. I pulled it apart took a bite of the center....and then another and the put the other half back in the bag. My oldest asked, when she was done with hers if she could have one of the little one's munchkins. I said..."No, eat Mommy's donut first!" and I handed her the bag....She was like "Why?" and I said "So, I DON'T!" She is always the first one to call me out as "You are eating healthy" whenever I sneak a bite of anything "bad." I guess I should be proud that I didn't eat the whole thing....but man, I don't feel that way at all.

Sunday we took some relatives out for lunch at our favorite pizza place...complete torture cutting up the little one's pizza slice and not having a bite of it!!

My MOTHER, who is also a profile "veteran"...has been continuously posting videos and recipes on FB of completely naughty foods...I finally posted a message to cut this crap out or I will stop following her!!

I miss sweets and pizza most of all....what do you guys miss?

Exercise: NADA Fri, Sat, or Sun...got up this morning for the morning walk though:)

Weight: back down after a weird little hiccup last week.... - 76.38




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8