Profile By Sanford Days 257-259

Food:
Friday Night Dinner: I have no idea...Leftovers maybe...
Saturday Night Dinner: Cheese Burger in Lettuce wrap and roasted broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower
Sunday Night Dinner: Scallops, Asparagus, Profile Noodles/Butternut squash zoodles and pumpkin spaghetti sauce cut with chicken broth.

Challenges:
Had a swimming/dinner/movie night at a friends house on Saturday. I knew they were grilling burgers so I brought my own head of Romaine. She was kind enough to know I was eating "healthy" and roasted some vegetables along with the tater tots:) I did okay. But the kiddo's didn't eat hardly any of their burgers so I ate part of each of them (one had cheese on it which probably put me over on my fats and PROTEIN allowance) so as not to make it look like we came over for dinner and then threw everything they served us away.
She also made tons of popcorn and had rice krispie treats for snacks...ughhh I wanted both really bad. But only had a small bite of a rice krispie treat that fell in my lap from the baby's attempt to eat the whole bar herself. I gave the rest to her sister.

Exercise:Does holding a clingy/crabby 23lb toddler all weekend count?...otherwise...NADA!!

Weight: Still pretty stagnant at - 75.5 I have been hovering for OVER 2 weeks now.

I need some ideas for a kick start!!

I am thinking of ditching the cereal and doing just straight shakes for a while. I think maybe the cereal is triggering a carb craving. Also I ordered an under the desk and standing elliptical for work. I know that it is in the building since I received a delivery notification...so hopefully it will be at my desk by the end of the day. I am hoping more movement will help. Even though I walked 4 mornings last week and attended yoga twice...the weight it not showing it right away. Starting to get frustrated.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8