Profile By Sanford 114-117

Meals:

Last week was CRAZY busy..and I am terrible about writing down what I had to eat on days like that.

Thurs:
Lunch: Crudite with 1 LFLC Cheese(??)
Dinner: Profile Recipe Meatloaf and a veggie(??)
Shakes and Bar throughout

Fri:
Lunch: Romaine Salad with Cucumbers and Beets with Bolthouse Merlot Raspberry Vinaigrette.
Dinner: Samplings of BBQ Chicken
Shakes and Bar throughout

Cheats: 1 Jalapeno stuffed with cheese and sausage then wrapped in bacon. I don't even like Jalapenos but this thing was spectacular. I had a VERY small one. I also took a small bite 3 elbow noodles of Mac and Cheese. I also had a sampling of our BBQ event's signature drink that contained Rum, Vodka, and Fruit Juice...maybe a shot glass worth.

Sat:
Lunch:Samplings of BBQ Pork and Brisket
Dinner: Salad with cucumbers and Broccoli Slaw, Bolthouse Honey Mustard Dressing and a Profile Cheese Pizza with BBQ Pork and Brisket on top
Shakes and Bar throughout
  
Sun:
I slept in so I think I pretty much skipped lunch...I had a double shake for "Brunch"
Mid afternoon I had Celery with PBP PB
Dinner: Hubby made me some super yummy rice free Sushi for Mother's Day
Late Meal: Shake with some Halo Top Ice Cream(high protein/low carb) and my bar

Challenges: As you can tell we were part of a BBQ competition team on Friday. I did cheat a little. But it was surprisingly easy to just try a bite of something and then be done with it. The guilt from the single bites/sips alone were enough to make me skip whole meals. I know probably not the best idea...but we were on our feet all day Friday and most of Saturday and I made a deal with my coach that I would workout more this weekend because of the BBQ...but I was so exhausted there was no way! I was so tired by Saturday afternoon I took like a 2.5 hour nap and slept in Sunday morning!

Exercise:
Friday, my pedometer on my phone reached 12,217 steps....but I know I did not have my phone on my the entire day either.
Saturday I had reached 8175 steps on my phone...but I am sure I reached over 10,000 as I did not have my phone on me for a long time during the day.

Wins: I spent Sunday cleaning out my closet and dressers. I got rid of anything that made me feel fat or was over a certain size for summer clothes or over a certain smaller size for winter clothes. I now have TEN bags of clothes ready to donate and I still have an entire soaker tub full of clothes to sift through and an entire additional closet to go through of things that I think will fit again (long story but throwing them in the tub in our master bathroom got them out of the way and I needed to get through the dress clothes first as my Mom is coming this week and she volunteers for a place that gives work clothes to women trying to get back on their feet...so I need to have that stuff done first to send back with her.)

The rice free Sushi my hubby made me for Mother's Day dinner was FAN-freaking-TASTIC!

I hit the 40lb mark on Sunday morning! Though I am not trying to diminish this accomplishment...I am concerned about 2 things. 1.The number of cheats I had that could spike my weight up in the next couple of days (as you know it doesn't happen overnight) 2.How much of that was lost waterweight due to the heat and intense physical activity on Friday and Saturday...?

Also, my baby took her first steps on Sunday!!!

Weight:- 40.88

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8