Profile by Sanford Days 132-133

Meals
Monday:
Lunch: Cod, Salad, Dressing (out to eat).
Dinner: Green beans with Salt and Balsamic
by bedtime still had two shakes left and a bar...so bar didn't get eaten.

Tuesday:
Lunch: Taco meat salad, with Salsa and Sour Cream
Late Afternoon: Plate of Crudite
Dinner: Shake
Cheat: Bite of brownie (was oddly not that great)

Challenges:
Monday and Tuesday I had events at lunch and so I ate my normal dinner portions mid day and had my normal lunch at dinner time. I was VERY jealous of all the food that everyone else around me was enjoying. Mine was good and I scarfed it down both times...but I was still pining over my neighbors' choices.

Also both days I had too many things to do that exercise again did not happen. I am hoping this week with my husband's work schedule being light...that I will be able to get some exercise time in. I tried to do a little bit of yoga last night to calm my mind after a information rich day...but I was awake from 1:30-4:30 this morning...making for a groggy day.

Food: Ate out at a local restaurant on Monday and had a grocery store catered lunch on Tuesday. The catering consisted of full breakfast...eggs, bacon, bagels, muffins, fruit...etc. LUCKILY you had to physically get up from the conference and go to another room to fix your plate...so that was easy.
Lunch was a taco bar. So I heaped up the iceberg lettuce and a scoop each of the chicken and beef. A very small amount of cheese (because I planned to use it as my fat...but then realized I would rather have sour cream...so I stopped scooping the cheese and went for the salsa and sour cream.) The Platters of cookies and brownies was soooo hard. I took some home for the kiddo and snagged a bite of one of the brownies...it was honestly not that tasty. So I was okay walking away.

Weight:
Back down Tuesday where I at my lowest thus far :- 45.29




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8