Profile by Sanford Day 118

Meals:
Regular shakes, bar, and fiber drink.
Lunch: Spinach Salad with cucumbers and broccoli slaw. Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing cut with Profile Dressing
Dinner: BBQ Pork and Brisket lettuce wraps with BBQ sauce.

Challenges:
Working out continues to be my downfall. I rushed and rushed to get out of the house last night with tennis shoes and socks on...all ready to walk during kiddo's gymnastics class. But baby had other plans and had a blowout instead. So I spent the first 15 minutes of gymnastics cleaning her up and digging through the trunk of my car for extra clothes. By that time I was too tired to think about heading out for a walk. I also tell myself EVERY night that if I wake up between 4:45 and 5:15am to go to the bathroom, I am going to stay up and workout before work...but every morning that I do wake up, go pee and then look at the clock I laugh at myself and go back to sleep. Part of the problem is that even though I am exhausted at night...I don't fall asleep until after 11pm...so 6 hours of sleep is not enough for me. If I could get to bed and fall asleep by 9:30...getting up at 5am wouldn't be so hard. I have even tried to bribe myself with episodes of House of Cards while working out. But I have only made it down there twice since the season was released. So I am SOOOO behind on my FAVORITE show....and still tired all day. Yes, I understand the irony that if I would get up and work out, I would 1. have more energy during the day and
2.be able to fall asleep sooner and thus end the vicious cycle I am on
...I know this...but try telling 5am me that and you would hear a big "F-U"...

Food reviews:
Nothing really new...but I am starting to think that fatty meats are starting to agree with me. I have lost 3.7lbs since Saturday while consuming BBQ pork and Brisket nearly everyday since. But remind me next week when I balloon back up that it takes a week after consuming something to show on the scale.

So I am about to share a little TMI here...so skip this paragraph if you know what's good for you...
Anyone else get a huge sense of accomplishment every time you have a "successful" trip to the bathroom? That is as much detail as I am going to give. But honestly...I feel like "YES!! another pound gone!! Flush that f-er down the drain!!"

Weight:- 42.21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8