Profile by Sanford Days 129-131

Meals:

Friday...I have no clue

Saturday:
Lunch: Profile Lemonade and Veggie Lasagna
Dinner: Cauliflower Rice, Pulled Pork, Broccoli Slaw, BBQ sauce, Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing

Sunday:
Lunch: Profile Cheese Pizza with additional Cheese and Ham
Dinner: Rice free Sushi

Challenges:I am still not working out. I am not sure what my deal is. I have a jawbone device that I use to monitor exercise and sleep. I think one of my issues is that my sleep is not consistent.Some nights like weekends or the day I work from home I could get as much as 9 hours of sleep. On other nights I could get as little as 5 1/2 hours. Making me too tired. I also tend to re-use my exercise time to run errands and get things done that are easier done when Kid Free.

Food Review:
Profile Lemonade...I tried it blended with ice hoping for a slushy type drink. I wish I had tried it normal the first time...because I was not impressed. It was too watered down. I think if I mixed it with either a lacroix or with the berry fiber drink I would have liked it better.

Weight: creeping back up the last couple of days...I need to stay off the scale if I don't "use the bathroom" the day before...back to the weight I was 4 or 5 days ago :( - 43.97 

Musings:
My friend Steph, asked me if this weight loss journey was triggering a purge of our home and "stuff", as well. At the time she asked me...it had not. Other than the desire to purge clothes that were too big. But recently that trigger has started to go off. Maybe I had to lose a certain number of pounds or go down a number sizes...but the feeling is now very strong. We have toyed with the idea of moving to a new home. And the idea of moving all of the crap I have accumulated over the last 10 years in this house AND not to mention the crap I have carried with me in every move in the last 20 years as pushed me to a purging frenzie. I have read RIGHT SIZE, RIGHT NOW:The 8-week Plan to Organize, Declutter, and Make ANY Move STRESS-FREE and am currently reading THE LIFE CHANGING MAGIC OF TIDYING UP.
I am listed to the Audio version of each WHILE trying to go through certain areas or work on the Curb appeal of the house. My how we have let the yard and house go over the last 10 years! Also listening while driving or while working. I hope to really embrace these concepts.
This weekend I finished my own closet, photographed and recycled all the kids artwork, pruned a tree, cleaned out 10-15 years worth of leaves and needles from under an evergreen, and went to Home Depot to buy what we needed to spruce up the outside. I hope the Hubby gets motivated today and does most of that sprucing up...but I doubt it!
Shouldn't some of that count as exercise?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8