Profile by Sanford Day 134

Meals:
Normal Shakes, Bar, and Fiber drink
Lunch: Grilled Zucchini, Rainbow Carrots, Celery with PBPPB
Dinner: Artichoke and Prosciutto stuffed Chicken with Asparagus and Balsamic

Challenges: Those damn brownies are still on our kitchen counter...and I took another bite!!! WHY WHY WHY...didn't I just state that they aren't that good?!?! I had hoped to work out yesterday since both hubby and I were home early for work...but again I used the time to get household chores done. I took 5 more bags to Goodwill and 3 bags to kid's sale.

Food Review:
The grilled zucch and carrots were sooooo bland. Note to self bring at least salt and pepper to work.
Hubby's stuffed chicken is a pretty yummy treat.
I accidentally waited too long after my last shake to take my meds/vitamins...so I had to take a couple of bites of a bar to not throw up:). So I ate the rest of the bar for breakfast this morning...I am out of shakes and won't get to Profile until lunchtime to restock.

Weight...I have semi-officially met my "Wedding Weight" from 12 years ago! I say semi officially due to the number after the decimal place..and rounding down instead of up!  - 44.85


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8