Profile by Sanford Day 128

Meals
Regular Shakes, Bar, and Fiber drink

Lunch: Spinach, Honey Mustard Dressing, Celery and PBP PB
Dinner: Steak, Beets, and Asparagus and Balsamic

Challenges:I was able to get out for a walk yesterday over lunch. So yea! I hope to do the same today...pending rain.

Food: Nothing new today...but I am looking forward to trying the new Lemonade drink. The give out single pack samplings at our store with new items. I hope to make a slushy out of it tomorrow!

Weight: - 44.63   down a little bit more today :)

Today's musings....What do you say when someone points out that you have lost weight? I always find it an awkward situation. Some (especially men) don't always make it sound like compliment. Women will usually end with a "good for you". I mean I am always polite...and when they include a compliment...or an attempt at a compliment...I always say "Thank You." But it still feels weird to have this conversation. I have never been one to verbalize to anyone about their weight. I always have felt that your size is a personal thing and is no one else's business. Plus, especially if you don't see someone for a long period of time...if you last time said "Wow, you look amazing" and then the next time you see them they gained a lot of weight...and you say nothing...you don't think they will notice or remember that? I do! Weight can always be such a changing thing...except for us, right? We are losing it and KEEPING it off, right? I also wonder if people don't say anything because they wonder if 1.) I am sick and losing weight due to a disease...or 2) I have had gastric bypass. And they don't want to offend.

Well this does keep me up at night, I promise...just a fleeting thought.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8