Profile by Sanford Day 125

Meals
Regular shakes, fiber drink, and bar (one shake with Almond Milk and PBP)
Lunch: Spinach Salad with Honey Mustard yogurt Dressing, Celery with PBP PB 
Dinner: Turkey Burger with 1 LFLC Cheese, Ketchup and FF Miracle Whip in Romaine lettuce wrap, Grilled Zucchini/Squash


Challenges:
I have tried to set my alarm for 5am this week to exercise in the morning...but I am way too exhausted to get up...I end up hitting the snooze alarm or switching my alarm to the regular 6am time. I even have a new jawbone that I can set a reminder on and it will vibrate to try and get me out of bed. I just turned that F-er off too. My excuses are starting to sound like excuses even to me. I am too tired...it has been cold and rainy this week...can't get out of bed. But I know if I start doing it regularly, I will feel better, and sleep better at night. Tomorrow I work from home so I can get up and work out without having to get up at 5am...so baby steps.

Last night was chilly so I was making my last shake with hot Almond Milk. The shaker I used was smaller than my normal one...and it exploded all over the kitchen. Burned my hand, got shake all over the wood blinds above our sink, and up to the very tippy top of our upper cabinets. So that was super fun. I am aware that hot liquids under pressure will cause the shaker tops to pop...but I have always stopped shaking to release the pressure and then continue shaking. This one blew it's top on the first shake.

Food: Nothing new...as usual. I need to start looking up recipes for the hubby to make. It's getting getting pretty old lately. I know that is my own fault for narrowing down my Profile products to only my favorite three.

Weight: Back down this morning after an up day yesterday...- 44.19
Just 2.5 lbs away from my wedding weight of almost 12 years ago!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8