Profile by Sanford Day 126

Meals: Regular Shakes and Bar

Lunch: Baked Squash with Balsamic and Celery with PBP PB
Dinner: Steak and Veggie Lasagna

Challenges: Really kicked some workout butt today! I had a doctor's appointment get done an hour earlier than expected which gave me about 45 mins to work out before my next appointment. Ran home, changed clothes and got on the treadmill and watched an episode of House of Cards. THEN I also walked almost another 2 miles during 6yo dance class! The only upsetting thing was that my new Jawbone UP activity tracker wasn't very consistent with steps when I was holding on to the treadmill handrails or while pushing the stroller on the second walk :(. Also I was able to get my tracker synced with the Profile site...but I had to talk to a technical representative in Sioux Falls for them to do it. And this morning I noticed that the numbers are WAY off what the APP on my phone for the jawbone says...so maybe it doesn't sync...though it is getting something just not all the steps. Very frustrating!
Any suggestions of how to wear the bracelet so that it counts my steps while walking with a stroller or sometimes (especially after a short sprint) holding on to the handrails of the treadmill? FYI won't fit around my ankle.

Food: Hubby's veggie lasagna was much improved by soaking the butternut squash in balsamic and adding more Italian spices and garlic.

Weight: SOOOOO close to 45!!  - 44.85








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8