Profile By Sanford Day 121

Meals
Regular shakes and Bar
Lunch: Celery with PBP PB
Dinner: Red Robin Lettuce Wrap Turkey Burger with mayo and BBQ sauce and cheese and bottomless broccoli
Cheats: burger had crispy onions on it and I licked the frosting off the knife of the birthday bundt cake

Challenges: BIRTHDAY ice cream and cake...and the party isn't until tonight.

Exercise: I rode my bike to 6yo school for her lunch period and then rode it to my Profile Appt and then back home. It seemed long...but I forgot to set my tracker on the second and third legs of the trip. So I google mapped it and it was only 3.1 miles. But I sweated and had to walk the bike once up the hill towards the grade school. So I count that as a work out.

Weight: I didn't weigh in today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8