Profile By Sanford Day 127

Meals
Regular Shakes, Bar, and Fiber Drink

Lunch:
Veggie Lasagna and a Shake
Dinner:
Pulled Pork BBQ, BBQ Sauce, Cauliflower "rice", Broccoli Slaw, Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing

Challenges:
The waking up to workout thing is a major failure this week. I am desperate for sleep. I need to start walking at work. That will keep my stroller/hand rail issue at bay. I have to meet a co-board member at the bank today around lunch...so I will plan on a walk before and/or after that. I have a great audiobook right now...so that will be a motivation.
We think we figured out why the activity tracker that I was able to link to the Profile Website was SOOO off. It seems that Profile's website has a timezone issue....a big one...like it's on London time zone. So my "days" are not accurate. Gotta love Profile's horrendous web presence. I was assured by the Store's manager that the company is investing huge amounts of money into a new website and phone apps...that should be released this fall. But a lot of good that does me now...and by then I hope to be a my goal weight! Yes I will still use the tools but probably not as religiously.

Food: I am loving BBQ right now. I have never been a huge fan...but after our BBQ event and my lack of fatty meat for the last 100 or so days...it is now a huge treat!

Weight: I absolutely should not have weighed this morning...I have been doing it far too often and the slight increases on certain days are killing me. - 43.97

I had my coach appt and did measurements...another 12+ inches gone. Totalling now over 24 inches gone. That is a very nice feeling!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8