Profile by Sanford Day 111

Lunch: Leftover Brussel Sprouts and butternut squash and a chocolate shake
Dinner: Chicken Sausage and Part of a leftover stuffed chicken breast, cauliflower and green beans with Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing

Fats: Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing and 16 Pistachios
Freebies: Almond Milk, PB Powder, stuffing in the chicken breast/cilantro in the cauliflower rice.

Challenges:
This morning someone was in the break room while I was washing out my shake mixing cup(SIDE NOTE: PLEASE remind me to wash these out right after use...the protein powder is a bitch to wash out after it sat over night) and he threw a package of pop tarts in the toaster...holy hell did those smell amazing.

Did anyone see the article that tracked Season 8 contestants of the Biggest Loser for years after the show ended. I just finished reading it...and holy crap am I scared to death that all of this work and sacrifice are going to be for not after I reach my goal. How do we keep our metabolism in check during this journey?

Exercise: I had every intention of going for a walk during 5yo's gymnastics class last night...but I realized too late that I forgot what time gymnastics started and we had to throw our dinners in the fridge and  race there while still being 10 minutes late. I did not have the proper clothes or shoes or warm clothing for 1yo to go for a walk. I know I know...excuses excuses.

Weight:...not a weigh in day. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8