Profile by Sanford Days 112-113


Lunch:
Shake and Cucumbers, carrots, celery, LFLC Cheese, PBP Peanut Butter
Profile Pizza and Brussel Sprouts

Dinner:
Chicken meatballs, small piece of fish, veggie lasagna
Steak, beets, asparagus


Challenges: Carving out time to exercise. Coach challenged me to create a calendar with specific slots carved out for exercise since I am so good at making excuses. I want to exceed what was planned. I WANTED to get up this morning and work out. I woke up on my own (to pee) at 4:50am...it would have been a perfect time to just shake off the sleep and go work out. But that bed just called to me and said you are not done sleeping yet. I know that if I don't have at least 90 minutes left before my alarm goes off I should not go back to sleep...but I did anyway. Now I am dragging. I hit the snooze alarm twice and had to fly out the door to make my commute. I forgot a shaker bottle/cup...so today will be a fun filled experience making my shakes. I have a big BBQ event tomorrow. So all my focus will be to stay on plan throughout the day.  Will spend tonight packing a whole day's worth of veggies and shakes.

Food:Our store is still out of our chipotle pizzas. So I have been buying cheese pizzas and adding leftover steak to them.

Weight: - 38.46
I didn't lose much this past week...though it was a short week (Fri to Wed) based on my appt schedule. I only lost 0.9lbs. So that is a little difficult to deal with.

Interesting read...
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html?_r=0

I have never agreed with the way this show handles weight loss. But this article does spark my thought process on what will happen to our metabolism after we reach our goal weights. Will we be destined to eat several hundred calories less per day than the normal person...just to maintain. Can I live like that forever? Will I start inching up on the scale the moment carbs touch my lips again? Will all of this hard work only last as long as I can last without a sandwich?

Food for thought...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8