Profile by Sanford Days 122-124

Meals:
Normal shakes and bars throughout. Ran out of fiber drink and haven't made it to the store.

Friday
Lunch: Pulled Pork Salad
Dinner: Profile Pizza and Salad

Saturday
Lunch: Profile Pizza and Salad
Dinner: Steak and Asparagus
Cheat: 1 bite of a cupcake
Cheat: 3 of my 6yos french fries

Sunday
Lunch: Profile Pizza and Celery
Dinner: BBQ Brisket and Broccoli Slaw with Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing
Cheat: 2 bites of kid's grilled cheese

Challenges: Friday was the 6yo birthday party. Pizza and Cake. The pizza didn't look all that amazing so that wasn't as big a challenge as I thought it would be. The Cake did look that amazing...and I was the one who cut it. Luckily I had my invisalign in and no extra time or hands to pull them out...so I didn't even taste it. I asked my mom to divvy up the left over for the 3 other families that we split the party with and so we didn't have leftover cake in our house. Unfortunately we also had cupcakes for the 4 birthday kids and that mom made me take the extra one home. My mom and her friend split it the next day but I still had a bite before it was gone....ugghh.

Saturday night we went out to eat at a new restaurant and I had to ask them to hold the potatoes that came with my dish. I did cave into my daughter's mound of perfectly cooked french fries.....ughh.

Sunday I woke up sick. All I wanted to do was eat toast and tea...but no toast for me.... So I stayed on plan. I had had two cheats the day before so I knew I needed to get back up on the horse.

Down Saturday, Down Sunday, Up today(shocker, I know ;) )...landing at - 43.09

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8