Profile by Sanford Days 136-139

Long Memorial Weekend and 40th Birthday Celebration for good friend.

We went out to eat for lunch on Saturday(Chick-fil-a), Sunday(Spin Pizza), and Monday(Smashburger)
I tried to stay on plan as much as I could.
At Chick-fil-a, I tried their Superfoods Salad with Kale and Broccolini.Of course it was drenched in salad dressing and covered with dried fruit that I gave to the kids. It came with nuts that I added and ate as my fat. Though I am sure the dressing should have counted too.  Sunday, I had another salad at Spin...and again it was covered in dressing (I forgot to order it on the side), goat cheese, and more nuts...so I had way too much fat. Monday we ate lunch at Smashburger. I had a burger on a bed of lettuce and a salad...but the burger had cheese, bacon and fried onions on it...another triple fat wammy.
We also had a Birthday cookie cake and I had a piece and it was so good. But after a small portion I was shockingly satisfied.

I weighed in over the long weekend to make sure I was still on track and not blowing it completely...but the weigh in didn't sync:(. So I don't have an official change since my last post.

Tons of challenges as you can see!

So folks...we are having a big event happening to our family over the next few weeks...so I am telling you right now that my postings will be sparse, if at all for a bit. I promise to stay on plan, and the exercise issue will not be a problem. My goal will be to be down 50lbs by the next time I post! Wish me luck! And stay the course. I will be back soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8