Profile by Sanford Days 107-110

Meals:
Lunches:
Leftover Veggies with Shake,
Fast food salad with Light Italian dressing and Chicken
Profile Cheese Pizza with additional cheese and small bits of steak and spinach salad with broccoli slaw and vinaigrette dressing

Dinners:
Cod fish lettuce wrap tacos with shredded cheese, salsa, and ff sour cream
Shake and Brussel Sprouts and green beans with balsamic
Romaine wrapped hamburger with 1 LFLC Cheese, FF miracle whip, ketchup, and brussel sprouts


Challenges:
Friday night my kiddo has a school carnival that includes food trucks...luckily it was raining so we did spend any time out there. I was concerned there would be a ton of carnival food...but there wasn't and the two food trucks were not all that amazing. So walked away from that one. Hubby showed up from work towards the end so I sent him to take kiddo for ice cream as she was promised a treat at the carnival with nothing to choose from.

Saturday same kiddo begged to go to her favorite fast food place for lunch...I love that place too...but I am pretty disappointed with my Profile Friendly choices. So I swapped dinner and lunch that day and got a salad with chicken. The salad came with lots of extras like fruit and nuts. I was able not add the nuts and was able to feed the fruit to both kids. So a pretty boring lunch...but I my kiddo has had to change her eating habits due to our weight issues...so an occasional treat for lunch/dinner is something I don't want to withhold from her.

Sunday we had a Sporting KC game. They have really improved the food at the stadium. The couple next to us got an order of Chicken and waffles and liked them so much that they went back and got another order. Uggghhh...we have spent the last 3 years complaining about the food there...and now that they have done something about it...we can't eat it!
Kiddo also got Pizza at the game and I spent the first half holding the box in front of me and tearing pieces off for the baby.

Coach suggested my goal for the next week to carve out and write down plans for getting more exercise. Better get on that since my appt is in two days.

Sunday AM weight: - 38.68 Trending in the right direction!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8