Profile By Sanford Day 105

Meal 1: Shake with tea
Meal 2: Shake with tea
Meal 3: Shake with Crudite with 1 LFLC Cheese and PBPPB and  a piece of  veggie lasagna
Meal 4: Bar 
Meal 5: Fiber drink, Stuffed Chicken Breast, Brussel Sprouts, Eggplant and Butternut squash puree 
Meal 6: Frozen shake with PBP


Told ya my meals are going to get boring:)

Challenges: 
I am still hungry a lot lately. I am trying to fill up with more vegetables and stop skipping my fiber drinks. I think my coach once told me I could do two fiber drinks a day if I need to. I never feel like those fill me up...but maybe it's psychological. 

My Goal for this week was to be more vigilant about my water consumption. I found an insulated cup at work and wrote times on the top, middle and bottom so I  could monitor my consumption better. But I realized I did the "clock math" wrong and some of the sections give me 45 mins to drink it and others 90 mins...but with the shakes and trying to slow down towards the end of the day(so I don't have to pee on my drive home) it has worked out for the most part. I find myself standing by the ice/water machine in the breakroom trying to suck down the water before I will let myself fill it back up. 

Food Review:
Hubby had not made the stuffed chicken in a long time...it was pretty good. He purees veggies like artichokes and LF Laughing cow cheese to make the stuffing and then bakes it. 
The brussel sprouts were cooked off ahead of time...and I do NOT recommend cooking and reheating Brussel Sprouts...especially big ones. The texture is just not right.

Weight: Not a weigh day...tomorrow is my appointment...so I will weigh in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8