Profile by Sanford Day 82

Meal 1: Shake with Tea
Meal 2: Spinach, Beets, Bolthouse Yogurt Dressing cut with Profile Dressing, cucumbers and 2 LFLC cheese, Profile Beef Stew.
Meal 3: Bar
Meal 4: Shake
Meal 5: Steak and Brussels with Balsamic
Meal 6: Frozen Chocolate Profile Shake with PB Powder and Almond Milk


Challenges:
Convenience...we had lots to do on this night including taking a 20 minute drive to an RV rental place for our summer trip. We didn't leave there until 6pm. Though we planned snacks and dinner for the kids(which they wouldn't eat) we did not bring anything for ourselves. So we had to skip 5yo gymnastics class to go home to feed everyone....lets just say a drive thru would have made our lives easier.

Food Reviews:
Nothing new today...but we did buy a huge beef loin from Costco this weekend and Eric cut it into steaks, so we can increase our red meat intake. And they were REALLY good. Shockingly tender. The Baby was even eating it like there was no tomorrow!

Weight:
I did my "fake out" weigh in again today...still up. But as I look back in my Profile Progress chart...one month ago on 3/4, I had a 1.5lb jump that lasted several days...so I am going to tell myself that my monthly pattern is starting to form.

Today is 30% off anniversary sale at the profile store....need to start forming a list to send in for my big order!

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8