Profile By Sanford Day 83

Meal 1: Shake and Tea
Meal 2 Shake and Spinach Salad with beets, cucumbers, 1 LFLC Cheese, Bolthouse Dressing cut with Profile Dressing
Meal 3: Bar
Meal 4: Shake
Meal 5: Chicken Meatballs, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Marinara and Shredded Cheese
Meal 6: Shake with PB Powder


Challenges:
I worked straight through all day, I barely got up from my desk. I also had an errand I needed to run during my daughter's dance class so I did not get a walk in. My exercise is really declining. I am dragging big time lately. You would think that the scale not moving this week would be a motivator...but it's really not.

Food Reviews:
I have hit a food rut. I am eating the same things almost everyday...except dinner which is nightly rotation during the week. I went overboard and bought a month's worth of Profile Food at the sale...did get to pick a prize out of the drawing and came home with a jawbone! So hopefully that will motivate me to get my arse in gear!

Weight: up still/again...ughh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8