Profile by Sanford Day 78

Meal 1: Tea with 1/2 pack of Vanilla Profile Shake
Meal 2: Tea with 1/2 pack of Vanilla Profile Shake
Meal 3: Double Nacho Pasta with mashed Cauliflower and ground beef
Meal 4: Chicken and Veggie stir fry with Peanut Sauce (PB powder)
Meal 5: Frozen Chocolate Shake with Almond Milk and PBPowder

Challenges:
Still waiting to get the test results back from the many blood draws over the past few days...but I am pretty sure one of the issues I have is low iron. Hence the additional ground beef at lunch. I also counted it as a fat and ate it instead of my bar. Probably against all plan rules. But I am feeling pretty drained lately.  I do take a supplement...but maybe I am low in Vitamin C as well which helps absorb the iron. Or maybe it is all in my head:)

My coach gave me a long list of iron rich foods...mostly dark meats and livers...ughh...that won't happen. I do eat a lot of Spinach salads...but spinach is high for a vegetable...but not really that high in general.

I also have not had the time or energy to work out. Only real exercise I did this past week was the walk I took with the baby on Tuesday evening. Tonight it is going to be cold! So hopefully it will warm up enough this weekend to get outside.

Food Reviews:
I needed more caffeine on this day...so I had two full cups of tea and used the Vanilla mix more like a creamer. I have seen my mom do this with coffee and it seemed like a good idea! I liked it enough to do this while at home. At work I still do the one tea with entire packet since I can't seem to get in two separate shakes in the morning as it is...(hence all the double Nacho Pastas at lunch!)
Though I still like the Nacho Pastas...I am taking a break from them for a few days. I bought up all of the beef stews during their buy one get one free deal yesterday...so I will be having that for lunch until at least next Tuesday when our local Store is running their 1 year anniversary sale with 30% off everything.

Weight: didn't weigh this morning as per my every other day "rule".
BUT I did decide to break out my jeans that are a size smaller than I have been normally been wearing and they fit pretty great...even for new jeans which can sometimes feel a little tight until you have warn them in...these were comfy right out of the gate. So yea for smaller jeans!!


More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8