Profile By Sanford Day 85

Meal 1: Vanilla Shake with Tea
Meal 2: Chocolate Shake with Tea
Meal 3: Strawberry kiwi shake with cucumbers and 1 LFLC Cheese and 1/2 cup cooked snap peas.
Meal 4: Celery with PB Powder PB
Meal 5: Bar and Fiber Drink
Meal 6: Homemade Chipotle Bowl. Carnitas, cauliflower cilantro rice, Spinach, FF Sour cream, Salsa, real cheese.
Meal 7: Frozen Chocolate Shake


Challenges:
Working from home should be a convenience when preparing meals...but I seem to neglect preparing and planning on those days. I had my Profile appoint over my lunch break and came home STARVING with nothing prepared to each. Even the snap peas were left overs from my daughters dinner the night before that she never finished.

Food Reviews:
Nothing new today...but the homemade Chipotle bowl is still my #1 favorite meal.

Weight: Still hoovering - 31.84

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8