Profile by Sanford Day 96

Meals
Meal 1: Shake and tea
Meal 2: Strawberry Kiwi Drink
Meal 3: Chicken Soup and Spinach salad, broccoli slaw, cucumber, beets, Drunken goat cheese and Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing
Meal 4: Bar
Meal 5: Steak and Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic
Meal 6: Frozen Shake with Almond Milk and PB Powder

Challenges:
Working out...hell...getting up from my desk...seems to be impossible lately. Work is getting too busy to take a long stroll over lunch.
So can I work out in the morning? I have recently been waking up super early(5-5:15am) to go to the bathroom. If I could convince myself to stay awake and work out before work...I think I would be happier the rest of the day...but that bed just calls me back and says..."curl up...you need your sleep!"
I WILL RIDE MY BIKE OR WALK TO MY PROFILE APPT TOMORROW...hold me to it!

Food Reviews:
FYI, I LOVE STEAK!! And the loin we got from Costco has produced some surprisingly tender and yummy steaks.

Weight:
I jumped on the scale this morning and as expected it was going up...(see yesterday's post on my sushi fiasco). I quickly jumped off as I did not need to see a jump up on my "Progress Report" today.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8