Profile By Sanford Day 84

Meal 1: 2 cups of tea and a shake packet
Meal 2: Chipotle Lettuce, spoonful of beef, cheese/sour cream, Pico; Strawberry Kiwi Drink
Meal 3: Celery and PBPowder PB
Meal 4: Bar and fiber drink.
Meal 5: 2oz chicken, stir fry veggie mix. Spinach salad with beets. Cucumbers and 1LFLC cheese, Yogurt dressing cut with profile dressing.
Meal 6: Double shake with almond milk and pb powder.

Challenges: I am feeling so fatigued and not interested in working out at all. Or even walking. I know the scale will suffer because of this...but I really don't care right now. 
Had a lunch meeting today where they catered in Chipotle. This would have excited me before...now I just dreaded it. No tortillas. No taco shells. No rice. No chips. No corn salsa...it's sad, really. What is the point of Chipotle with out any of those? And they had really wonderful looking cookies for dessert. Ugghhh. 
I stayed on plan...bowl of lettuce, small scoop of steak, Pico, a sprinkle of cheese and a small dollop of Sour Cream. But I was still so hungry that I had a shake with it. 

Food Reviews: I miss Chipotle. I miss tortilla chips. I did get food poisoning in December from Chipotle and hadn't had it since...but it was good.  

Weight: still up...not weighing in until I have to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8