Profile by Sanford Day 106

Meal 1: Shake with Tea
Meal 2: Shake with Tea
Meal 3: 1/2 shake, Brussel Sprouts, eggplant and Butternut squash puree
Meal 4: 1/2 shake, cucumber and 1 LFLC cheese
Meal 5: Bar and Fiber drink
Meal 6: Lettuce wrap fish tacos, FF sour cream, Salsa, shredded cheese and grilled zucchini
Meal 7: Frozen shake with PBP

Challenges:
So many temptations at work...candy, breakfast burrito fundraiser, people heating up their yummy smelling lunches. Was soooo hungry all day. I just kept eating/grazing...hence the seven meals!!!

Tonight my 5yo's school is having a "carnival." Food Trucks, Cake Walks, treats gaaaa-lore....pray for me.

Food: Nothing new...but a lady I work with just started a similar plan called Ideal Protein...the plan is VERY similar...and they have waaayyy more products. Hubby and I have considered trying some just to find something new.

Weight:- 37.58 First time that I have never moved up or down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8