Profile by Sanford Day 98-99

Meals
Wednesday:
Meal 1: 16oz tea with Shake packet (thinner than usual...but I think I like it)
Meal 2: Profile Chipotle Pizza with .35oz of shredded cheese and 1 LFLC Cheese, Brussel Sprouts with balsamic, Celery with PBPPB and fiber drink.
Meal 3: Burnt Ends and Butternut Squash mash with BBQ sauce
Meal 4: Double Shake with 1 cup almond milk a bar

Thursday:
Meal 1:Shake and tea
Meal 2:Strawberry Kiwi Drink
Meal 3:My new stew recipe...a plethora of left over vegetables (zucchini, beets, butternut squash mash, cauliflower "rice" heated up and a Profile Chicken Soup added as the broth.
Meal 4: Carnitas Bowl with cauliflower "rice", zucchini, romaine, salsa, shredded cheese and Salsa Ranch Yogurt Dressing. 
Meal 5: Bar and Profile Hot Chocolate shake that I spilled 3/4 of on my daughters dresser.

Challenges:I think I might be gravitating towards the higher starch content vegetables and not properly measuring them to limit my intake to 1/2 cup or a 1/3 cup. I need to start being more diligent with that.

Food reviews: I think my "stew" from lunch on Thursday was very filling. I plan to do it again today.
The burnt ends we bought at Costco probably have too much BBQ sauce but they were nice for a treat. Hubby had his later with broccoli slaw(wish I had thought of that) to make it seem even more like a trip to the BBQ joint.

Exercise: I rode my bike to and from my profile appt on Wednesday. Though not a long ride...I do try to work on my speed to get my heartrate up and the ride home is almost all uphill:)

Weight: tracking in the right direction again...- 35.59






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8