Profile by Sanford Day 91

Meal 1: Tea with Shake
Meal 2: Green Beans, Asparagus with Balsamic and Profile Chicken Soup
Meal 3: Bar and Chocolate Shake
Meal 4: Fiber Drink
Meal 5: Grilled honey mustard Chicken, Spinach, Broccoli slaw, carrots, Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing, Drunken Goat Cheese.
Meal 6: Chocolate shake with Almond Milk and PB Powder

I was able to hold out on the cake pop and tried to bring it home to my 5yo...but somewhere between leaving work and arriving home, I lost my lunch bag. I am pretty bummed about it as it had a zippered reusable snack bag(with said cake pop) in it. I will check the lost and found at work on Monday...but I am sure I had it outside while I was waiting for my ride.

I was also oddly very hungry yesterday. I am not sure why that is making a come back...not thrilled about it.

Exercise: I think(my pedometer is broke) but based on my phone and when I was and was not carrying it...I think I hit 10000 steps yesterday. I hope to get a bike ride in on my new wheels today.

Weight: didn't weigh today. Will tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8