Profile by Sanford Days 86 - 90

Been MIA again...such a busy weekend and week so far with work. Just couldn't seem to find a break in the day to jot down all I ate and felt. I moved buildings at work...so I have been busy packing and then unpacking.

So meals were nothing out of my norm. I did get blood work back from my doctor that I had low iron levels. So we are trying to increase the red meat at our house this week. We have had Steaks, Hamburgers, and meatloaf. My coach game me a list of high iron foods...but ughhh...nothing I would ever venture to eat. Mostly livers and oysters I think.
I still take a multi-vitamin with iron...but it doesn't seem to be enough.

Challenges have been big this week too. We had a co-worker's adoption shower with yummy sherbet punch and cupcakes, abstained. Had another work activity that served cake pops...I am staring at it now, hoping it makes it home to the 5yo! I have a meeting this weekend that will serve wine I am sure...ugh. Have a Sporting KC game tonight...where I can't eat ANYTHING there...
Dairy Queen run for the 5yo after her gymnastics class on Monday...and the S'MORES blizzards are back. I did have one small bite of hers. I had to...they are my FAVORITE!

I have exercised more this week. Walked the path at the park on Sunday while Hubby and 5yo played.
Then walked for 45 minutes Tuesday during 5yo dance class.

I recently heard from my friend in Washington and she also just hit 30lbs lost!! Way to go, Steph!!

Weight has been back and forth...but down this time - 33.39
I realized the other day that I am getting pretty close to my Wedding Weight from 12 years ago. Only 13 lbs to go. I am making that my next goal. It's too bad I don't still have my wedding dress!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8