Profile by Sanford Day 103

Meal 1:Chocolate Shake with Tea
Meal 2:Chocolate Shake, crudite with 2 LFLC Cheese
Meal 3:Chocolate Shake and Bar
Meal 4:Hamburger in a lettuce wrap with Ketchup, FF Miracle Whip, Veggie Lasagna
Meal 5:Chocolate Shake with PBP

Sorry Kids, my meals are about to get a lot more boring.
I will try to keep lunch and dinner a little more exciting...but that menu is made by the "household chef" and I usually have little to do with it. Other than the occasional..."please not that again".

Challenges: Seem to be springing up all around me! Lunch invitations at work, cube neighbor bringing in Kolaches, the HUGE bowl of candy in our cube aisle, people in the breakroom toasting apple cinnamon bagels and muffins...ughhh I want to eat it all!!!Why after finding my groove are the temptations and cravings coming back so hard and strong?

I need to be better about drinking my fiber drink...I think I will start having it it the morning between meal 1 and 2 to help with the cravings.

Food reviews: Nothing new...but check out the comments from yesterday on the veggie lasagna and chicken meatball notes.

Weight: though I planned to weigh in this morning, I overslept and was running out the door. So I didn't stop to weigh in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8