Profile by Sanford Day 100-102

Friday:
Meal 1: Hot tea with Shake
Meal 2: Profile Chicken Soup with Butternut squash and Zucchini, Celery with PBPPB
Meal 3: Fiber (tea one this time) drink, with Tea and LaCroix
Meal 4: Strawberry Kiwi Drink and Bar
Meal 5: Chicken Meatballs and Veggie Lasagna
Meal 6: Chocolate Shake with Almond milk and PBP

Saturday:
Meal 1: Hot tea with Shake
Meal 2: 1/2 of a Profile Chicken Soup with Butternut squash and Zucchini
Meal 3: Profile Chipotle Pizza with added Cheese.
Meal 4: Mixed Green Salad with Tomatoes and pickled onion and dressing on the side and a Steak
Meal 5: Chocolate Shake with PBP and Bar

Sunday:
Meal 1: Hot tea with Shake
Meal 2: Cold Chocolate Shake
Meal 3: 1/2 of a Profile Chicken Soup with Butternut squash and Zucchini
Meal 4:  Profile Chipotle Pizza with added Cheese.
Meal 5: Steak, Asparagus, roasted Beets
Meal 6: Chocolate Shake with PBP and Bar


Challenges:
Donuts and Pizza.
After 5yo's soccer on Saturday the inlaws took said 5yo out for donuts. I asked that they take her so I wouldn't have to go in. Well they brought a 1/2 dozen back to our house and LEFT THEM THERE!!! %)$#&)#$&

Then for dinner we met them at my husband's restaurant...Italian Restaurant...with pasta and pizza. I have avoided eating at his place for a couple of months now...because of the type of restaurant it is!! I even had to cut up a small slice of 5yo's pizza for the 1yo. Then I tore into my steak...and when my husband came out and saw me devouring the steak he reminded me that it was a 10oz-er...so I better not eat the whole thing....He is still alive...but the outlook does not look good.

Then on Sunday night he starts verbally day dreaming about everything he misses eating...after he mentioned like 10 things, I told him he needs to watch himself if he wants to live another day.

This week I had run out of product from our big Profile anniversary discount stock up purchase. So I decided that I am just going to buy my 3 favorites for a while...so I can start looking forward to meals. Chocolate Shakes, Cocoa Caramel Bars, and Chipotle Sausage Pizza...but hey guess what? The Chipotle Sausage Pizza in on back order from the Manufacturer...they don't know when it will be back. And we are out...I ate the last one on Sunday! %)#&)@#(#&$

Food Reviews:
I was trying to use up hubby's cast aways so I tried the tea fiber drink...not a huge fan...but I think I might enjoy it more with some diet lemonade...and try to make an Arnold Palmer out of it. I mixed it with another tea...which was dumb...it didn't need MORE tea flavor.
The chicken meatballs make with caramelized onions were a big hit at our house...even the kids ate them up!

Weight:
I was down Sunday morning to - 37.14..But was back up this morning by +0.9 to  -36.25
So....ughhhh

On a positive note...on Sunday I went into my regular bra store as they were having a 30% sale(and that only happens once a year). I decided to get at least one transitional bra since my pre-nursing bras were getting a little loose. I got remeasured and have gone down 2 sizes in the band and one in the cup since my last fitting. So there is that!

Shout out to Heather who has lost 50lbs already...in 3 months!!!
I am not jealous or anything ;)
Nice work, Heather!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8