Profile by Sanford Day 92-95

Thursday:
who knows...that was like 5 days ago!!

Friday:
Meal 1: Shake with tea and another cup of tea
Meal 2: Profile Chipotle Sausage Pizza and baked butternut squash.
Meal 3: Shake
Meal 4: Turkey Burger on Romaine Lettuce with green beans, Drunken Goat Cheese and Chick-fil-a sauce
Meal 5: Frozen Shake (with PB Powder and almond milk) and Bar

Saturday:
Meal 1 and 2: Shakes with tea
Meal 3: Salad with Honey Mustard Yogurt dressing and a shake...(I think)
Meal 4: Bar and Fiber drink
Meal 5: Chicken Sausage and Veggie Lasagna (squash, zucchini, FF cottage cheese, marinara sauce)  
Meal 6: Shake

Sunday:
Meal 1: Double Shake
Meal 2: Strawberry Kiwi Profile Drink and Salad with Honey Mustard Yogurt dressing
Meal 3: Bar
Meal 4: Sushi and broccoli
Meal 5: Frozen Shake (with PB Powder and almond milk)


Challenges: Oh my GAWD...the number of birthdays with Pizza and Cake is starting to get ridiculous. Plus I am now planning my own kids birthday for next month with the same crap!
yeah yeah...bring your shake or bar so you don't feel like you are going without...I know I know...but it still sucks.

It was one of those weekends where we were go go go the whole time. I had to pick the kids up lunch one day and there was nothing there that I could eat...so I didn't get home to make my "salad" for lunch until 2:45pm....uggh...I know I know I need to plan ahead better.

Food reviews: I have decided that when I am done with all of this product that I bought at the anniversary sale I am going to just stick to my 3 favorite things...that way my meals are always something to look forward to. Chocolate Shakes, Caramel Cocoa Bars, and the Chipotle Sausage Pizzas.

**updated**
I didn't mention that Sunday night we went out for celebration sushi. I tried a great deal to find things without rice. I had 4 pieces of sashimi...but did cave and ordered one roll. I was so upset that I couldn't find anything without rice that I didn't notice that the roll I ordered was also had Mango on it...so rice and FRUIT!! I had two pieces and then deconstructed the whole role. I gave the mango to the baby and tried to get her to eat the rice covered nori...but to no avail...came home in a to-go box to try again tonight. So I did have more carbs than I should have yesterday...and I am suffering today because of it...I am STARVING. I usually try to hold out until 8:30am at least for my first shake. But I had to have it at 7:30...it is almost 10am and my stomach is growling for shake #2.
***Frickin' evil carbs!!***

Exercise: Other than cleaning the bathrooms and going on a sort walk on Sunday, I didn't have a lot of time the last 3 days to exercise. I did ride my bike to my Friday morning Profile appointment. It was a cool morning, but I still worked up a sweat. I thought about getting up early on Sunday and doing something...but you know how that goes...getting up early on the weekends is almost against my religion.

Weight: - 35.15 So trending downward again:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8