Profile by Sanford Day 104

Meal 1: Shake with tea
Meal 2: Fiber Drink
Meal 3: Shake with Salad and Honey Mustard Yogurt dressing(cut with profile dressing), Crudite with 1 LFLC Cheese
Meal 4: Bar and Shake
Meal 5: Brunt Ends, Butternut squash, broccoli slaw, green beans, BBQ SauceHoney Mustard Yogurt dressing
Meal 6: Frozen shake with PBP


Challenges:
I was prepared to exercise during 5yos Gymnastics and Dance on Monday and Tuesday nights...but hubby was home from work in both instances. So on Monday we walked around a nearby store as we don't feel great about the neighborhood near the gymnastics gym. On Tuesday I was dressed and ready to do my normal 1.5-2mil jaunt around the Dance studio but hubby was tired from work.(He is on his feet all day and already gets in 13,000 steps without even trying) so he talked me into going to Target to pick up a few items instead. So neither day did I get a "real workout" in.

Food reviews:
The Brunt Ends are a BBQ treat that we started doing and pairing with broccoli slaw and green beans to make it feel more BBQ-y. I love it. Some of my chunks of meat though were not at lean as I think Brunt Ends should be...so I they are really just hunks of pork.

Weight: Back down this morning...thank goodness: - 37.58  that's 3lbs this week:) I like that!
10lbs to go for next goal of "Wedding Weight"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8