Profile by Sanford Day 212

Meals:
1. Shake with Tea and Profile Pomegranate Green Tea
2. Shake
3. Profile Pizza with extra cheese and Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic
4. Bar
5. Pulled Pork with BBQ Sauce. Spinach, Broccoli Slaw, Brussel Sprout Salad with Honey Mustard Bolthouse Dressing.  
6. Frozen Shake with PB Powder

Challenges:
Went to an open house for a new dance and gymnastics studio for the kiddo. They served food...and 2 of my all time favorites. Pizza from Johnny's and Subs from Mr. Goodcents. Not to mention the cookies, rice krispie bars and the like. Fortunately they also catered in a local BBQ place...so I have a big spoonful of pulled pork with BBQ sauce and then made myself a salad when we got home. I did lick my fingers a few times will pulling the pizza into small bites for the bebe...oh it was sooo tasty. Did I mention recently that I miss real pizza?!?!

Weight: Downward trending again...funny how that works...staying on plan and losing weight:)  - 68 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8