Profile by Sanford Day 214

Meals
1. Pu-erh Tea with Chocolate Shake and Pomegranate Green Tea
2. Chocolate Shake
3. Green Beans and Profile Pizza with Extra Cheese
4. Bar
5. Pulled chicken/pork/brisket on a bed of cauliflower/peas/onions with BBQ sauce
6. Sugar Free Jello
7. Frozen Chocolate shake with Halo Top Ice Cream scoop.

I reached my goal for next week already. After going to the doctor and getting an Rx for this Upper Respiratory Infection...I bought a bunch of snacky type vegetables (Celery/mini cucumbers/snap peas/carrots) and laughing cow cheese. I made up enough containers to take with me every night the big one has an activity. While I was at it I created a grab bag of semi healthy snacks for the kids at the same time. There is nothing worse than a recovering from illness, hungry 18mo old in this heat...the crankiness factor is off the charts... And since most of the big one's activities are right before or during the witching hour or dinner...I need to be prepared for anything!

When I am working from home I am going to try to get through my stash of weird teas. I went through a weird kick a couple of years ago trying to get myself to like something other than soda...and my tea collection has become unruly. And nothing covers up the taste of weird tea than a Profile Chocolate Shake packet.

My neighbor texted me at 5:30am this morning to see if I was well enough yet to start walking with them. I told her that I hadn't been on my antibiotics for 24 hours yet...so I will start Monday...for sure;)
The little one woke up a couple of times last night...I am not sure what is going on with her...this is very weird. I hope that it is just a side effect of her antibiotic and by next week she will be done with her crankiness and waking up.

That's about it...

Weight: Still going down...:)  - 69.32 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8