Profile by Sanford Day 208-210


Food:
On Sunday Hubby was making pancakes for the kiddos for breakfast. I attempted and did pretty well at mimicking his creation. I used a Profile pack of pancake mix, added a scoop of PB Powder, and one scoop of Profile chocolate shake mix. I also added about half a pack of Stevia sweetener. I used a waffle iron instead of pancakes. I did use yogurt based butter spread and some maple syrup as they were still very dry...but man, did it ever feel like I was having a real Sunday breakfast with the family. I used the rest of the packet of shake to make my morning tea and shake mix and also started making and drinking fruit(oranges and limes) infused water. It wasn't orange juice...but it still gave me that citrus flavor that I was missing. I am sure I could have added the rest of the stevia to it to make it more like limeade...but I didn't think of that until just now!
I took some alone time on Sunday to do back to school shopping. So I missed lunch...but had ice water, a shake packet and a bar with me so I would get hangry...I just had a salad in the afternoon instead of the bar.

Challenges: I am still battling this cold...coughing and now it has seemed to settle in my eyes. I wake up with red eyes that are gooped over...This always happens to the baby...I have never had this except once when I had pink eye...ahhh crap, I probably have pink eye. My goal for week one of August was to work out once. Being sick has left me less than motivated. Yesterday I was feeling a bit better and baby was not...so we put her to bed early and I did some yoga while watching the olympics. I tried to watch a youTube yoga video...but the dang things wouldn't load...so I just winged it. I know I didn't do a very good job at getting my heart rate up...but I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to do a lot more than I ever have. Being down this weight has made it easier to hold myself up and so much more flexible.
Other challenges over the weekend have been Drive Thrus. Friday we had a frantic race to get the baby to the doctor before their office closed for the weekend...(I don't need another Urgent Care bill). Her fever was back up and she was very unhappy. Ear Infection. So after all that and getting her script...there was not much time to get home to make dinner. So Wendy's drive thru it is. I told myself I can do two salads in one day...its not the end of the world. But my God, do they have any salads that aren't covered in cheese and nuts and fruit and CORN?!?! Who puts CORN on a salad?
But I told myself this was a special circumstance, and I took the salad home and used my own Lowfat dressing.
Commercials Suck...I sooo love that almost everything we watch is DVR'd...but those rare occasions that we are watching live TV or I can't find the remote to fast forward always seem to have Pizza and Ice Cream commercials. I try to curb my pizza cravings with Profile Pizzas...but let's face it...the ONLY similarity to a real pizza is that it's hot and there is cheese on it. And Ice Cream...I can eat the crap out of a pint of Halo Top any day of the week...but that doesn't mean Dairy Queen and Baskin Robin's commercials aren't hell on earth for me. I have already picked out my birthday cake for 5 months from now...BR now has Ice Cream Pizzas...made out of a giant cookie and layers of ice cream. Man, I hope I have met my goal by then!!!

Weight: - 66.46
Turns out if you follow the plan...it works.
Down 4.2lbs this week whilst staying on plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8