Profile by Sanford Day 227

So I am sure you are all at the edge of your seat wondering if I ate that donut yesterday....well...I didn't eat it......yesterday.
Instead...oh the shame....it sat in my car overnight and I ate the top off of it this morning on the way into work and threw the bottom half away in the trash...oh I am so embarrassed. It wasn't even fresh. My plan was to leave it as a surprise for my kiddo for breakfast this morning(hence why I took it home). But this morning was overly hectic, because I overslept again, and caused the baby to cry because I wasn't out of the house and she saw me...so I forgot/didn't want to go back into the house and cause more drama.

Food Yesterday: Meetings screwed up my new schedule...but I was still not starving in the afternoon. I think breaking up my lunch into two separate meals helps too.

8am: Profile Pom Green Tea
9:30ish:Shake
11:30: Shake
12:30pm: Salad with Dressing and Celery with PB Powder PB
2:30: Profile Cereal with Almond milk
5pm: Bar
6:30: Steak and Green beans...dipping sauce concoction. 
9:30pm: Shake and pistachios

Dipping Sauce Concoction...so I like to dip my green beans in Chick-fil-a sauce. But since the move we haven't been to Chick-fil-a to stock up on sauce and we are OUT!! I also love the campfire sauce at Red Robin(thanks Grahams!) and used to use it on my burger and fries there...so I would also love to have it for my green beans. So here was my attempt to make something similar. Bolthouse Ranch, BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, Honey Mustard, FF Miracle Whip. It wasn't fantastic...but it worked.

Challenges:
1. That F-ing donut...but we won't rehash that.
2. Getting up in the morning to walk. We had pretty intense thunderstorms overnight and this morning...so I honestly didn't think the ladies would walk this morning...but on my way to work I saw one of them on her way back home! She had to have been down poured on. I could have walked in the rain...wouldn't have needed a shower then, right?! HA! Still NO excuse. I need to get to sleep earlier and get up earlier...I WILL START TOMORROW!! I WILL I WILL I WILL!

Weight:(and this was measured BEFORE the donut fiasco) UGHHHHHH - 69.54 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8