Profile by Sanford Day 207

Meals
1: Chocolate Profile Shake with Tea
2: Chocolate Profile Shake
3: Profile Pizza with Brussel Sprouts and Balsamic
4: Bar and Fiber Drink with Sparkling Water
5: Turkey Meatloaf with Ketchup and Asparagus with Balsamic
6: Frozen Shake with PB Powder

Challenges:
Still Sick and now the whole family is sick. I have been noticing that I must have been a stress eater without realizing it. As I was having some strong cravings tonight while dealing with these two cranky kids on my own. I really wanted a sweet treat to sit down and enjoy in silence by myself. But that wasn't going to happen. Instead both kids fell asleep in my bed while I waited "patiently" for hubby to get home and move them. I must have been one of those people who used food for everything. Stress, Celebrations, Rewards, etc. And wasn't conscious of it. I always tried to watch for things like that...but I somehow was unable to see it.

The one thing that this plan has done for me is to make me more self aware. Once I got over the original feeling of being hungry all the time...I have started to really be able to see patterns. Any sort of cheat with a carb has made me soooo much more hungry for more carbs. Maybe not at first...but after those initial carbs have been processed by my body...the body craves more. I had read that before...but I don't think I put 2 and 2 together because it wasn't immediate. It's not like I would eat a sub sandwich and immediately crave more. I would be full. But what I didn't realize was that the NEXT DAY...the cravings would come and last several days. So every time I ate carbs, I would extend the cravings another few days...and it would just be a constant feeling that I no longer recognized as a craving.

Weight: Forgot to weigh this morning....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8