Profile by Sanford Day 218

Food:
Shake with Tea
Profile Cereal with milk substitute
Shake and Salad with Cucumbers and Bolthouse Dressing
Celery with PB Powder PB
Grilled Glazed Chicken and Green beans
Frozen Shake

Challenges: These antibiotics are doing a number on my body...I won't go into details...but I am wiping this week off as I am not losing weight and am always hungry. I am feeling the burn from my walk yesterday morning. I decided to hang back from the ladies who walk at fast pace at 5:15am. I think sleep is a better idea until I get this infection under control.

Weight: gained a pound over the last 4 days...not thrilled at all. This damn weight better drop off once I am off my antibiotic.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8