Profile by Sanford Day 206

Food:
Meal 1: Hot Profile Chocolate Shake with Chai Tea
Meal 2: Profile Cinnamon Cereal with Almond Milk
Meal 3: Spinach, Arugula, and Broccoli Slaw Salad with Goat cheese and 35 Calorie Dressing. Carrots, Celery, and Broccoli.
Meal 4: Profile Bar, Profile fiber drink with sparkling water
Meal 5: Turkey Meatloaf with Cauliflower and Bell Peppers
Meal 6: Frozen Profile Chocolate Shake

Challenges: Remember the 3 pans of cinnamon rolls...turns out that was just a precursor to an entire room full of food. People kept asking me to join and stop being anti-social. I went into the room added carrots, celery and broccoli to my salad and quickly left.

Being sick with a cold also brings cravings of carbs and comfort food. Also post nasal drip also makes my tummy growl. I also need so much more water than normal.

Last time I got sick I lost a lot of weight. Maybe this is the jumpstart I needed.

Weight: Yea! Moving in the right direction again! - 66.46

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8