Profile by Sanford Day 229-231

- 70.42
It has arrived....that damn elusive 70 mark!!!!
I hit 69 over 2 weeks ago....so that two week plateau had been driving me NUTZ!!
I also walked again this morning! Trying to kick start my arse into gear.

New Food:
We tried a new place for lunch on Sunday called Zoe's Kitchen. LOTS of healthier options. Will be our new "go-to" place from now on. The options that are low carb AND fat are limited. But it will be the perfect place when we are both on stage 2 and 3.

Challenges:
Getting up nearly 2 hours earlier to walk with the neighbor ladies has added a hunger challenge to the equation. So my "new" schedule had me pushing breakfast back to 9:30am so I don't get so hungry in the afternoons...But now after being awake at 5:30am...I am STARVING by 7:30am. I snacked on some of my lunch veggies on the drive in this morning...which helped a bit. But I will need to back even more veggie snacks the rest of the week AND reevaluate my schedule. I may need to back it up an hour and do a bit longer after lunch...since lunch usually includes veggies AND a meal replacement maybe I need to break those up into 2 separate "meals/feedings."

NSW:
We had friends over for a "playdate" on Saturday and I put out a whole spread of snacks including veggies and a dip I made that mixed FF sour cream and an Avocado Bolthouse Dressing. Pretty good. I warned the other moms that I didn't have any "Mommy Juice" in the house, so to BYOB...but neither did. So that was awesome not to have that temptation. It felt really good to reconnect with friends that I hadn't seen socially in a long time.

I received my first order of clothes that were what I refer to as "normal" (though that isn't right, I know) sizes...i.e. not PLUS sizes. I have an ladies XL and L shirts and a pair of leggings. It felt really awesome to wear something that size.

Weight: Already discussed that...but I am pretty stoked about finally hitting that. Now I must keep it rolling!!

I would like to hit the 100 mark by Thanksgiving! That is only 11-ish weeks away! Which means 3 lbs a week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8