Profile By Sanford Day 226

HELP ME!!! MY FAVORITE KRISPY KREME DONUT is sitting on my desk....

I want it bad...I want it soooo bad. But do I want to hit that 70lb mark this week: sitting at - 69.76  this morning. 
And I hit my snooze alarm and didn't walk with the neighbors.
I think part of my issue is that with my new "schedule" I haven't had breakfast yet. 
I will not touch the donut until I have had at least 1 shake. 

So anyway...I will ignore that donut sitting 2 feet from me for now. 

Yesterday's Food:
8am: Caffeine
9:30am: Shake
10:20am: Veggies and PB Powder PB
12:30: Shake
1:15: Shake
4pm: Bar
7:45pm Salad with chicken and Bolthouse dressing
8:30pm: Shake


Challenges: My Profile coach got a great new job and has only a little over a week left. I am 30lbs away from my goal...and have to start with a new coach. I am thrilled for her(Go, Amanda!) but apprehensive about who I will get next. 
I have not been able to get myself to bed early enough to get up at 5:30am to walk. Last night would have been the PERFECT opportunity...but instead I was glued to my phone for an hour and a half in bed...shopping and catching up on articles and news. 

I got a much needed massage yesterday and now my neck, shoulders, and back are in soooo much pain. 

Let me think....is there anything else I can bitch about. 

So much for this being an inspirational blog on a healthier lifestyle...it's should be called "How Meggan sabotages her plan!!"

Weight: that damn 70 seems like it will never get here.... - 69.76 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8