Profile by Sanford Days 200 - 203


Food Consumption...
I went off plan again...what is wrong with me?!?! We have such wonderfully sweet new neighbors...bringing goodies by to welcome us. First the chocolate chip cookie bars...I had one a week ago. Then on Friday, our next door neighbors stopped by with a FRESH, SOFT loaf of homemade honey oat bread. It was the most amazing thing ever! I tried really hard not to have any. We very rarely even have bread in the house. We will buy a package of hamburger buns and keep them in the freezer for the kids when we have burgers. My oldest was so excited for this gift of a loaf of bread she asked for a PBand J right then and there. How could I say "no"? The poor girl has had to put up with our lack of bread in the house. It's not to say we have made her go carb free...she still has tons of different kinds of fruits, berries, and cereal for breakfast. We do have tortillas pretty often too.
Anyway back to this bread. I made them each a half sandwich...but I ended up eating half of the babies half...and OMG, I can't believe how long it's been since I had bread. And this bread was perfect and amazing...and though it has thrown my weight loss in a frenzy again...it was almost worth it. But the fact that my weight in the last 2-3 weeks has been so up and down(and more up than down), I need to get serious again. I have to start working out...and stop going off plan. I was on such a great trajectory. I am not sure why I am giving into so many temptations and sabotaging myself. I think it's also because I am seeing my husband go off plan all the time. I am pretty sure he has eaten over half of the cookie bars and the loaf of bread from the neighbors. Not to mention other cookies and treats we keep on hand for the kids. I find wrappers everywhere and I get jealous that he can eat this crap and keep his weight under control. He likes to remind me a lot that he gets over 10,000 steps in every day without trying. I get that. But I don't want to drop $80 a week on Profile Product for him to just stay even while eating loafs of bread and cookies.

Challenges: We had our first dinner party at our house last night. My hubs made steak, scallops, Brussel sprouts, spinach and arugula salad with goat cheese and citrus fruits, and corn on the cob. I was able to pick off the fruit from the salad and feed it to the kids, and I was able to pass on the corn. He also made smores for the kids and guests. Successful "on-plan" meal. But since there were 4 adults and 3 kids...and I need 4-5oz of meat...I don't think we made enough food. I was still hungry and luckily since I missed my bar in the afternoon, was able to have a bar and a shake before bed to satiate me.

So you heard it here first. July was a wash...I lost 5.73 pounds this month. So August I am going hardcore again. No more off plan foods. Walking at lunch. Water, Water, Water. There are also neighbors that walk in the morning...I need to attempt to start doing that this month. I can't keep up this spiral.

Exercise...other than still trying to get the house in order, cleaning, and my new standing desk at work...I have not made a very good effort in the exercise department.
So month of August....
Week one: Exercise once
Week two: Exercise twice
Week three: Exercise thrice
Week four: Exercise 4Xs
Plan it...put it on my calendar. If it's hot...do something inside(yoga, PlayStation Move, Setup the heavy bag and punch/kickbox away) If it's okay outside...walk...walk in the early AM....it will give you more energy in the morning...I will need less caffeine to get my arse in gear.

Can you tell I am having trouble motivating myself?!?

Weight...still hovering....- 62.27



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8