Profile by Sanford Day 219

Meals:
Shake with Tea
Cereal with Milk Substitute
Shake
Crudités with 2 Laughing Cow Cheese
Leftover Steak and Green beans and honey mustard
Frozen Shake with PB Powder

Challenges: I lost my bottle of antibiotics and missed a dose. Finally found them in the folds of the stroller...fell out of my purse at soccer practice Monday night. But this started a whole chain of events that long story short made me stop and redirect my next meal.
I had stopped by the Profile store as I was out of bars and pizzas...and as I was leaving my coach said "Enjoy your pizzas" and I said "I am going straight home to have one for lunch..."
But as I was pulling out of the parking lot I realized I had already had a bowl of cereal for what I like to refer to as "2nd Breakfast" so I really should have another shake for lunch...not a pizza.
And this also made me think that in order to get my stalled weight loss a swift kick in the rear...I should go back to all shakes instead of the once a day cereal or pizza for a few days.
Logically, this shouldn't matter. They are still on plan...and I only have one of the two a day...but maybe...just maybe...my body takes in that cereal/pizza crust and does not want to let them go...kind of like a carb cheat.
Food for thought...literally...

Last Night was Back to School "Sneak-a-peak" for the now 1st grader...ahhhh. They had a shaved ice truck there...ohhhh one of my favorites. But I didn't need it and I don't think they had a sugar free option. I didn't even look or ask. And this morning was drop off for the first day. We had been invited to a new family/new student meet and greet breakfast after drop off. I wanted to go...but Hubby didn't...I didn't fight it much as I knew they were serving "breakfast pastries"...didn't want to even smell or see them this morning. I still hadn't had my 1st breakfast yet with the chaos of the morning...so I did not want to be even tempted. But it would have been such a good idea to meet the principal and other newbies to the school! ARRGHHH...I should not let my food emotions get in the way of social interactions. When will this part "go away"?


Weight: didn't even bother this morning...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8