Profile by Sanford Day 220-224

I am not really sure what happened last week...I blogged for Monday and Tuesday and then the rest of the week I just didn't have my act together. I will blame the fact that it was the first few days of school for the 1st grader...but truthfully that wasn't all that time consuming for me! I think part of it was my weigh-ins flat lining. My coach assured me that it very well could be the medication I am on, as antibiotics will cause weight gain or make it hard to lose weight.

As far as food goes...I stayed on plan and had my normal rotation...but I did try something new on Saturday. The hubby bought the girls these "Frozen" frozen bags of cheesy pasta and peas. And it kicked up my Mac and Cheese craving. So here is what I tried to do to handle that. I used those 5 calorie soy noodles (like the ones Profile sells...but he bought them at Whole Foods) and all of my fat servings for the day in shredded and LF laughing cow cheese...the flavor was EXACTLY what I wanted...the TEXTURE on the other hand was NOT....oooohhh so rubbery. Like "crunchy rubbery". I described it to my hubby like..."the reason I don't like calamari...because the first time I had it it wasn't cooked properly..." and was a similar texture. He tried a bite of the leftovers and concurred....not something he would eat again. I told him that if I took small spoonfuls and swallowed the noodles whole...it was fine. So maybe next time I will attempt this with Profile's littlest "rice" noodles that way there will be little to no chewing involved.

As far as hunger goes...I am having a more difficult time between lunch and dinner with only a bar halfway in between. I get pretty hangry in the afternoons. I am trying to elongate my morning meals so that I am not going such a long time without a full meal/meal replacement.

Old Schedule:
8am: Shake
10am: Shake or Profile Cereal
Noon: Lunch veggies and shake
3pm: Bar
6 or 7pm: Dinner
9pm: Shake

New Schedule:
8am: Caffeinated Drink
9:30am: Shake
11:30am: Lunch veggies and shake/cereal
1:30pm: Shake
4pm: Bar
6:30: Dinner
9pm: Shake

Exercise: Saturday I swam laps during 6yo's lessons. We also went for a walk later that day. We went on a short walk on Sunday too. Hoping to get back into the early morning walks with the neighbor ladies...but they are now starting at 5:15am....I couldn't even get out of bed at 7am this morning!

Weight: Finally trending down...back down to what I was 10 DAYS ago: - 69.32

How frustrating to feel like 10 days worth of antibiotics kept me from losing weight...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8