Profile by Sanford Day 215-217

Food:
Every day:
Tea with Shake
Profile Pomegranate Green Tea
Shake
Profile Pizza with extra Cheese and 1 slice of deli ham and a mixed green salad with Panera raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
Bar
Dinner
Frozen Profile Shake (sometimes with PB Powder or almond milk or a scoop of Halo Top Ice Cream)

Dinners:
Friday Night: Rotisserie Chicken and mixed Veg of cauliflower, broccoli slaw, broccoli, onions, and peas.
Saturday Night: Chicken "Salad" on romaine leaves. Rotisserie chicken, cucumbers, pistachios, and FF Miracle whip.
Sunday Night: Steak, Asparagus, Mixed green salad with Beets, goat cheese and Profile Dressing.

Food reviews: In my quest to find a way to drink more water I have tried the following "tricks" this week. I cut up oranges and limes and let them soak in a water pitcher in the fridge. Not bad...but note that letting it sit and "ferment" for nearly a week...not so great. I have also been on a quest to find a cheaper alternative to the Profile Pomegranate Green Tea. I just can't believe that I am spending the same amount on a box of this stuff as I would a box of shakes...granted there is twice as many packets...but for a freebie it is not worth it to me. So last week I bought a couple of those squeeze bottle drink flavorings. I found a more "natural" product called Stur that is made with stevia instead of sucralose. I am always on a quest to find tasty products with Stevia rather other artificial sweeteners. Finding one with CAFFEINE has been more of a challenge. I saw one in the store but it mango or peach...flavors I can't stand. I oped for a MiO Energy...even though it is made with sucralose because so is Profile's Pomegranate Green Tea...so one swapped for the other. And the price difference is  1.25 per serving versus 16 CENTS per serving. No brainer, right?


Challenges: The antibiotic I am on makes me queasy. All I want is some real ginger ale and some bread..or mac and cheese...any carbs really are my go-to for a queasy stomach....ahhh crackers!
I did get up this morning at 5:30 and walked for 45mins with the neighbor ladies. They had to walk me back home after the first 30 or so minutes because I was starting to hurt. Not my muscles...but my LUNGS...maybe I should have waited until I was further along in my antibiotic????

This week will be crazy with all of my kiddo's activities and school starting...but we have snacks prepped and ready to go for me AND them! So here's to planning ahead!

Weight: Not the direction I was hoping for....- 68.44
  Just like the elusive 20 and 50...70 is also trying to stay off the charts. I am hoping that walking more this week will put me over that hump.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8